This is an institute of academic excellence that is primarily involved in the Training and Development of Business Executives, Professionals, Missionaries and Students with knowledge and skill standard enough to make them speak, read and write Foreign Languages; demonstrate creative arts skills in their field of expertise, for self-reliance and sustainability growth of the economy.
What you'll learn
French for Pastors
- Here, Ministers of the gospel, Pastors and brethren can learn French greetings in a church setting or among brethren
- Discover church language and objects
- Adopt the Lord's prayer in French
- Master 'the Grace' in fellowship
- Understand the 66 books of the Bible in French
- Discover some sermon topics with common Bible quotations, to enhance their Ministerial calling
- Worship and praise God with choruses in French
- Ask where someone is going
- Say where you are going e.g going shopping
- Find your way and ask for what you want in the shop
- Understand the basics of French grammar and structure e.g Les partitifs
- Discover some places to go
- Change affirmative sentences to negative sentences in French
- You will understand names of members of the family in French: father, mother, child, grandpa...
- Discover their genders (masculine/feminine)
- Learn their marital status: single, married, divorced...
- Attempt using the names in sentences
- Understand parts of the body in French and their usage in phrases
Telling the time
- You can tell the time using analogue and digital
- Differentiate between. telling the time in English and French
- Invite friends and family to join you on the dinning table
- Learn table talk and conversation
- Discover meals, different kinds of food, vegetables, fruits and drinks in French
- Learn how to conjugate verbs in present tense first, then gradually broaden your language knowledge through listening, speaking, reading and writing skills
- Discover the most important expressions for everyday life
- Unlock past tense of French verbs in a simplified way with guidance in verb rules
- Access other parts of speech and their examples and usage: noun, pronoun, adjective, adverb, preposition, conjunction and interjection
- Form sentences with the parts of speech
Here, you will be able to count French numbers 1-1,000,000,000 in an interesting and sequential order.
Discover nationalities of different countries across the globe
Practice exercises on French numbers.
- It teaches you objects: classroom, office and house objects
- You will learn how to form simple sentences with the objects
- Understand definite and indefinite articles thereby using them appropriately
- Absorb rules guiding gender (masculine and feminine) in French, and other language rules e.g la liaison (joining of words)
- Discover colours in French
In this module, you can find out:
- How to talk about yourself, say your age, profession, where you come from...
- Introduce friends and family
- Learn useful verbs for greetings
- Discover professions in French
- Understand seasons in France, Nigeria and season greetings
- You will also learn Days of the week and Months of the year, to enhance better expression..
In module 2, you will find out how:
- To say hello
- Ask people how they are
- Discover basic greetings in French
- Learn formal and informal ways of greeting through conversations
- Express yourself in simple French
Here, you will:
- Learn the 26 letters of French Alphabet
- Improve your French pronunciation skills with the help of French sounds thru authentic examples in words and phrases
- Build French vocabulary and sentence formation.